blue924.9

Replacing the clutches on a 630. Friction disks are shot and the metal drive plates are cracked. The outermost drive pressure plate that the adjusting nuts ride on appears to be okay. This is the only part of the clutch system I can not find new or rebuilt. Is there a source for new ones or can it be welded up and planed down? Or don t they typically need to be replaced. To be clear the outer plate is not cracked and seems like it can be reused. But I would like to replace if possible. The oem number is A4356r.

Also what type of grease is everyone using to pack the roller bearing in the pulley housing? I was thinking of using John Deere extreme duty synthetic grease

mvphoto108011.png

Martin Parts has all the pieces to rebuild one in a kit. $430 for the kit. 8447202510 or 5745986083 are the numbers to contact them.

(quoted from post at 16:57:12 07/30/23) Martin Parts has all the pieces to rebuild one in a kit. $430 for the kit. 8447202510 or 5745986083 are the numbers to contact them.

I have all the parts except the outer pressure plate on order

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back