795 Allied loader valve

Good morning. I another thread I have been seeking help with performance of a loader on a TW-5. It has been suggested that the problem could be the loader valve. Can anyone help me identify this valve, I have the loader manual and there s nothing in it about the control valve. Loader was on tractor when I bought it so I have no history. The valve has a big "C" cast in the front and a Parker tag on the side with the following numbers
Can t find anything on a search for this. Looking for a exploded view to determine if it has a relief valve. See attached photo.
Thanks in advance
Dan
mvphoto111231.jpg

Well, it looks like a Commercial Shearing valve, which was absorbed by Parker. I've had no more luck than you finding even a
model number for it...
At a glance it seems like a very simple valve. Nothing stands out to me that looks like a port relief or even an inlet relief,
so I'd say it's pretty straight forward.
The plugs on the sides are probably the shuttle ports although they could also be on the back side where it's bolted up. Usually
they're quite small like a #4 port.
I'd suggest you just do some tests like we discussed, and if it shows a weaker pressure at the loader valve, then relax the
system, lower loader, etc and then remove those plugs carefully and see what's behind them. If something is wrong you'll
probably just find a bad o-ring or dirt.

Rod

Is there an actual loader control valve inside the cab? Does this loader have the True Self Leveling system? I believe the valve in your picture is the valve related to that TSL system. The part info calls it the TSL Manifold. There is some info on that system's operation in a manual I found online. Here is a link to it.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/830106/Allied-S795.html#product-795 TSL

The C appears to be the trademark Commercial Shearing used on pumps and valves as RodinNS posted. You might find more detailed info on it from a Commercial Shearing/Parker dealer or hydraulic shop servicing that brand.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back