900lp followed me home

RGMartin

I know basically nothing about LP tractors or Cases older than my 1030...

The only real problem I could find was a bad packing on the liquid valve on the tank. I have new valves on the way. I have been driving it around on vapor off of a 20# tank. Seems to run really good as long as I don't ask for more than 15 horsepower.

26" rear tires seem to be a rarity, I have never seen them on a 900 before, but the rims are in the parts book.

Supposedly came out of Canada years ago, was going to be a puller, had some work done to it and lost interest... I bought it 2 guys later.

Dash shows 9900 hours some of the gauges work, but not the tach or speedo, I am afraid it will cost more to fix than its worth to me. There is some rust behind the glass and paint is really bad.

She was interesting to get on the trailer, totally blind forward when it hit the ramp. Just had to load it on faith.

Nice find. I always thought I'd like to get an early 930 LP top go with my 930 diesel. I've never seen an LP Case of that vintage up here. There were a few LP tractors around, mostly MM's and Masseys.

(quoted from post at 20:00:03 09/17/21)
Nice find. I always thought I'd like to get an early 930 LP top go with my 930 diesel. I've never seen an LP Case of that vintage up here. There were a few LP tractors around, mostly MM's and Masseys.

I have been watching for a CK 930 LP for years, but they always seem to be 1000+ miles away. LP machines are a real rarity locally, this one showed up 50 miles from home and seemed like a deal.

Locally I have only seen one big MM, and a couple Farmalls for sale.

Anybody know where there is a belt pulley for this girl? Or what other models parts might fit?

The local power show uses a big 2 cylinder for their stationary power plant, and it is fairly unpleasant to try to carry on a conversation near it. This old girl would be a big upgrade.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back