A few pics of the 931 plowing today

Adirondack case guy

I was able to acquire a LH dual for the old girl this week. I got it mounted this morning and after lunch headed back to the field to plow.It had gotten so wet that I could not pull the plow and do a good job of plowing. The dual made a big difference.
It started snowing when I got to the field, but the 931 performed very well even with the snow on the ground.
4th gear is perfect match for power and traction.
Loren

cvphoto2108.jpg

cvphoto2109.jpg

cvphoto2110.jpg

cvphoto2111.jpg

cvphoto2112.jpg

That 930 sure is pretty out plowing in the snow. Does it have heat and radio? Your weather looks exactly like ours. Don

Don, Yes on heat, and I have a 3M radio head set. It is pretty noisy in that cab, but the head set takes care of the noise plus keeping me in tune with my favorite local country station.
Loren

I have plowed a day just like you are, with a "1175", with my nephew sleeping in the back window. Loren this picture looks like out of some Case advertising. Pretty sharp.

Great pics Loren, looks to be doing a fine job. I see there is some corn in your area that needs to be harvested also. Rod.

Farmers here who grow beans and corn are having a tough time of it We have not had 3 days in a row without rain since the first of Oct. Still lots of beans in the fields and lots of corn. The places that have roasters for beans are backed up and not accepting any marginal beans and they are all in the 15% plus range in the field. Some farmers have switched to corn and running their driers, and the Ethanol plant is more tolerant about marginal corn.
Everyone has their fingers crossed that we will get a break from the rain and snow, but the extended forecast doesn't look promising.
It has been a tough farming year. Lot of hay made and NO market for that either.

ACG those 3M headsets are a real ear saver! I bought mine and use it all the time. Sometimes I don?t even use the radio in them it?s just nice to not have all the loud noises. I have a VA appointment coming up because my tinnitus seems to be going crazy. Sometimes I plug my MP3 into the AUX port on the headset and listen to audiobooks as well.

This plow is a CASE built hydraulic reset plow. The last series (8000 series) before the White spring reset plows were sold by Case, however it does have Radex conversion bottoms on it.
Loren

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back