Adding an avatar image .....

Crazy Horse

Well-known Member
How does one go about adding an avatar image (or whatever that might be called) in the circle with the big letter next to your name? I see some have that already, photos and symbols, etc.
 
How does one go about adding an avatar image (or whatever that might be called) in the circle with the big letter next to your name? I see some have that already, photos and symbols, etc.
At the top of the page is your "avatar" click on it and it will give you the option to edit it
markup_1000000094.png
 
How does one go about adding an avatar image (or whatever that might be called) in the circle with the big letter next to your name? I see some have that already, photos and symbols, etc.
Do you see your name in the upper right near the red shop now button?
Click your name.
Then you will see your purple C dot
Click the word "edit" that appears on your dot.
Or look at all the other things you can change and tweek once your profile is open.
The above is for a fire tablet, a phone or computer screen might look a bit different.
 
How does one go about adding an avatar image (or whatever that might be called) in the circle with the big letter next to your name? I see some have that already, photos and symbols, etc.
So I use my iPhone to connect with YT. And on the upper left side of the screen, there are 3 bars. I click on the bars, and a menu appears. Top of the menu is my username, click on that and it gives me options of what information I wish to share, and the option to change my avatar to a photo that is in my photo library
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top