Allis Chalmers 5040 Engine Parts

I have an AC 5040 made in Romania by Uzina under license from Fiat, I think. It has a 3 cyl. 143 cu. in. engine with a 95mm bore. I found some engine kits on the internet for Fiat-Heston 450 and 470 tractors with a 3 cyl. 95mm bore engine. Does anybody know if the engine parts are the same?
Thanks.
 
Thanks cadet trooper. I thought that the Long was almost the same tractor, but I was wondering if the parts are interchangable with the Fiat-Heston, because I can get parts from Bareco for a pretty good price, and I thought the AC engine was probably a copy of the Fiat engine, but I don't know for sure.
 
I've got a good friend who is a Hesston/Agco dealer that I worked for over 20 years ago that can probably answer your question but it will probably be at least Monday before I can answer. They've been a Hesston dealer for over 30 years.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top