Always hurting myself

I too have stepped on a nail and had foot get junk into it, Getting a shot once every 10 years is cheap insurance since none of us are kids anymore.

(quoted from post at 10:13:44 12/17/23) Yes, all too familiar with weak skin that bleeds like a "stuck pig" to quote my dad. He had the same problem. Does not hurt much at all but looks bad with all the blood. I have no memory of ever having a tetanus shot. I do recall stepping on a nail as one of my earliest memories many years ago.
aking blood thinner really aggravates the bleeding and bruising problems! And you can carve that in stone.

I wore out a pair of canvas jungle boots as a young Marine stationed in Okinowa in 79. You might be surprised to see the steel
spike strip in the sole is only about 3/4 x 6 in the arch area of the boot.

Nurse asked me one time, when was your tetanus shot??
I replied, I don't remember.
She says, OK, that means it's time for another one.

(quoted from post at 08:11:36 12/17/23) I'm not saying to not get them. Just if I got one every time I barked some hide,I'd live at the docs office. Every 5-10 years I think is the update span. I have not had one in many years. Probably something I should do though I don't trust them anymore since fauci flu and all the lies from that. How Do I know they didn't try to stick that in with any shot I get in the future or pill.

Lol. That's some funny stuff right there.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back