Another fun tractor pull.

What does it say about a Massey Harris guy thats heading
to another fun tractor pull with this load of tractors. Makes
you wonder. LOL.
cvphoto163717.jpg

Best fun tractor pull i evver went to was down at my one Machinery Jockey's place , it was a throwen together deal sorta over night thing where once there was no pulling track now there was and old set of scales put in all done in just a few days. There was NO Entrance fee , NO prizes give and run what ya brung in five weight classes dead weight pull . Just bring a covered dish . Never had somuch FUN.

No hook charge today and no prizes and we didnt advertise just a few texts and phone calls and I think we had 20 tractors show up. Great fun. If October weather is decent we will do another one fir sure.

Thanks for that Steve. Lol. Heading to a competitive pull next Saturday at picture butte which is only about 7 maybe 7 and a half hours from your beautiful acreage. Will we see you there?? I think Ill take a Massey or two to that one. Stay safe.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back