Another tractor pull.

Heading to Picture Butte Alberta about an hour and a half south and east of our farm for a late season vintage tractor pull. Weather should be good for it. Not expecting any prizes but I dont go to the pulls for prizes any how. Just the fun.
cvphoto164566.jpg

get someone to take photo's just before u stall out or spin out thats the most interesting. i presume thats a 55 massey with the big rubber. good luck. the only noise and smoke i get to see is from from tractor pulling the chizel plow. that triple stack minnie be interesting to see.

Hi rustred. Yes it is a 55 western or Wheatland depending on who you are. Hand clutch and big rubber. The G707 puts on a good show for sure. I wish I was smart enough and would take the time to learn to do videos and put them on you tube for people to watch. I just do demo pulls with the 707 because its too new (1965) and the exhaust and intake mods make it unable to compete in stock vintage pulls.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back