anyone have an update on the 8N electric power steering?

5akman

New User
2 yrs or so ago there was a thread on using a Saturn Vue or Chevy Equinox power steering system on the 8N's. Has anyone been using this conversion? If so, what is the feedback on it?

I have a '52 8N with Davis loader. I purchased it in non running condition last fall and hope to have it running this week. Primary use will be mowing 2 acres of dead flat weeds and the hopeful occasional use of the loader for moving bark, lifting a heavy item from the back of my truck etc. I really like the idea of the PS...

(quoted from post at 15:18:03 04/19/20) 2 yrs or so ago there was a thread on using a Saturn Vue or Chevy Equinox power steering system on the 8N's. Has anyone been using this conversion? If so, what is the feedback on it?

I have a '52 8N with Davis loader. I purchased it in non running condition last fall and hope to have it running this week. Primary use will be mowing 2 acres of dead flat weeds and the hopeful occasional use of the loader for moving bark, lifting a heavy item from the back of my truck etc. I really like the idea of the PS...

That gentleman reported back favorably in a "recent" thread. There are still the naysayers and you can read both if you search for that discussion.

TOH

I have it on my 8N works great, I can turn the steering wheel with one finger with the bucket loaded. It won't hurt the tractor
steering box or any of the steering mechanism as some have said. I've had it on my tractor 4 years,For parts and information go to
ePowerSteering.com very helpful people.

I recently put one on my 8N and am very happy with it. I'm reluctant to say much about it because when I last posted pictures it started an endless argument about how it would
destroy the box, blow up the world and end civilization or something like that.

I too have added EPS to my 48 8N. Have about 100 hours loaded or empty bucket. Worry free.
Ken at ePowersteering.com is the contact.
Tom/Idaho

(quoted from post at 15:26:18 04/19/20) I recently put one on my 8N and am very happy with it. I'm reluctant to say much about it because when I last posted pictures it started an endless argument about how it would

Didn't you know your EPS conversation started the Corona virus!

(quoted from post at 15:26:18 04/19/20) I recently put one on my 8N and am very happy with it. I'm reluctant to say much about it because when I last posted pictures it started an endless argument about how it would

Didn't you know your EPS conversation started the virus!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back