Be it ever so humble-update

farmerjohn

Yesterday I posted the 1901 photo of my family homestead and several comments were made about what does it look like now. Went down
today and took a current photo, hard to see much because of the trees, many additions made to the house. I found the aerial photo taken
about seven years ago, the homestead is on the right, gothic roof barn added in 1972, pole barn addition to it added in 1984, new freestall
barn and parlor built in 2014. Indiana County, PA.

cvphoto164681.jpg

cvphoto164682.jpg

cvphoto164683.jpg

I know awesome gets overused but your photo's of teh home place are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see farms still in existence from back like that with the same family. It does look like a couple of the buildings have either been modified or are now gone and maybe some others added.Still it looks good. We have added a few buildings here as well. Only one has been removed and another built in it's place according to dad since it was done before I was thought of. the building replacing the old one came from the farm east of here that is in the family as well. There is still a grainery there just used for storage of old pieces now.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back