Bruce VA Tractor Show Stafford

Bruce this week end is the 1st Tractor show for Skills USA at the Stafford airport.
do you think you will make it?

See Below

HeyEvents » Wings & Wheels Festival - Sept 18th, 2010
Start Date/Time: 9/18/2010 9:00 AM

End Date/Time: 9/18/2010 4:00 PM

Registration Date/Time: 9am - noon

Awards Date/Time: 2:30

Location/City/State: Stafford, VA

Event Info Email: [email protected]

Website URL: Click Here

Contact Name: Kenny Johnson

Price: $ 10.00

Description
Event Date September 18th, 2010 (Saturday) Event Name Wings & Wheels Festival (formerly Wings, Wheels & Ducks) Hours Registration: 9am-12, Show 10am-4pm City & State: Stafford, Virginia Lodging: Please contact Best Western of Aquia / Quantico (540) 659 0022 Event Location name and address: Stafford Regional Airport 75 Aviation Way, Stafford VA 22406 Web: http://www.staffordrotary.org/WingsWheelsandDucks.cfm Event Fees $15.00 Car & Truck Registrations, $10.00 Motorcycle Registration $10.00 Tractor Registration General Public: Free. Recommended donation of $2.00 per car for full entry to all events Contact Info: Kenny Johnson [email protected] (include “CAR SHOW” in subject line) (540) 658 – 6150 x 1261 Show Descriptions: Judged event: Top 20 Format-Cars & Trucks, Top 3 Format-Motorcycles & Tractors The "Wheels" Shows are run by Stafford & North Stafford's SkillsUSA clubs. This club has run the show for the past 3 years, in addition to their own Annual Car Show for the past 4 years. Proceeds benefit the vocational students and the local community. Pre-register for chance to win additional prizes. (Include payment with your mailed with registration.) Fax registrations to (540) 658-6158. Dash Plates to first 100 vehicles. Twenty Plaques plus custom trophies for Best in Show, President’s Choice, Ladies’ Choice, Best Paint, Best Kustom, Most Unique, Best Mustang, Pilot’s Choice and Kid’s Choice! Live Radio Broadcasts, Vendors, Displays, food & drinks sales, demonstrations and more. This show is combined with the area’s largest Fly-in Aircraft Show, the Rotary Raffle, a Tractor Show, and Motorcycle Show.

I'd love to, but I "volunteered" to help the wife w/ a dog transport Saturday. (she helps transport dogs from shelters to new owners).

To bad it's Saturday only. Sunday is open.

I've got 'tractor show Stafford' on my calendar for Oct 3rd; any idea what that would be? My CRS acting up?!

It may not be your CRS it could be my Dyslexia
it may be another show at the same place
I am supposed to work on Satuerday but being the Boss I could find a reason not to work if needed
I was planing on taking mine even though I have not replaced the rearend housing yet I do have the replacement from HOBO Painted and ready to go
but I spent last weekend buying more tools went and picked up a Lincon oxey acetelene torch kit and Lincon Mig welder kit from a guy on Sat. got both real cheap gotta love a divorce when you are on this end of it.

I got my gas rig from a company that bought a warehouse & it was left there by the previous tenant. They were afraid of it & wanted it gone. I was glad to help them out!

I don't get holidays or vacation days. Or sick leave. I'm retired!

I was reading their "fees" all of the shows I have attended, NO fees if you are displaying something. Funny, public gets in free to see what you spend a lot of cash to "show".

[i:654c4848f0]I don't get holidays or vacation days. Or sick leave. I'm retired![/i:654c4848f0]

If you don't have a job you never get a day off either.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back