buying a same centurion 75

woo003

New User
hi, I am thinking of buying a same centurion 75 for maintaining some woodland and clearing some tracks. the tractor comes with a topper and a loader and they all seem to be in good condition. I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with same tractors or this model. any things to look out for or common problems? am I right in thinking this model has an air cooled engine? thanks.

hi, I am thinking of buying a same centurion 75 for maintaining some woodland and clearing some tracks. the tractor comes with a topper and a loader and they all seem to be in good condition. I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with same tractors or this model. any things to look out for or common problems? am I right in thinking this model has an air cooled engine? thanks.

Yes air cooled.
Are you near a Same dealer?

Where are you?
A buying a Same tractor in North American would be like buying a Yugo car and trying to get parts for it when needed.

I am in england, uk. i am located near a dealer that could supply some parts. but I am hoping that I won't need too many

SAMEs are a very popular choice for "woods tractors" here in the USA. Since they're orphans you can buy them cheap so you don't mind putting a few scratches in the paint, a few dents in the hood. If it breaks down, you can leave it where it stopped and not feel bad about it.

They are very simple, rugged tractors. There can be a lot wrong with the tractor and it will still run and drive and function.

SAME sold a lot of tractors here in the early 1980s because they were cheap even then.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back