Well after doing some research I bit the bullet and bought me a brand new one! First new thing I've ever bought. There's a dealer about 10 miles from me and 2 more within 30 miles that was a big deciding factor. I have to say that little machine is a beast! I've only put 43 hours on it but I'm having a ball! I've been clearing out brush and trees. I've got 11 1/2 acres and thought I'm 63 I'm going to treat myself with a present. It may take a minute but I've dug up trees as big around as my thighs. It's going to be a life saver for me. I also cleared out all of the trees growing around my pond in the edge of the water. I bought a quick attach fork for it. Anybody else have one and how has it been for you?
 
Bought my BX25DLB used 5 years ago with a whole yard full of attachments. Love it!
20220912_125322_HDR.jpg
20220201_214341.jpg
20220201_214430.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top