old fashioned farmer
Member
Howdy,
Didn't know if you had heard about the show coming up March 29th over in West Union. Will be held at Huntley's from 8am till 4pm. You're more than welcome to bring a tractor. You'll get a little incentive too. Free food and some kind of "goodie bag". Their words, not mine. I'm going to drive the R down and maybe the 720 if I can get another driver. God bless.
--old fashioned farmer
Didn't know if you had heard about the show coming up March 29th over in West Union. Will be held at Huntley's from 8am till 4pm. You're more than welcome to bring a tractor. You'll get a little incentive too. Free food and some kind of "goodie bag". Their words, not mine. I'm going to drive the R down and maybe the 720 if I can get another driver. God bless.
--old fashioned farmer