MAS1866

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by jon f mn on August 19, 2020 at 05:28:27.
The original subject was Re: Case 380 B.

I just acquired one of these as pictured above. Was told when I bought it it is a 380 but cant find the serial plate anywhere. Wondering where I might find a service manual for these. Mine came with a dozer blade and chain trencher when new. The trencher was not mounted when I bought it so I built a 3pt for it. The thing that worries me is it seems to be week in forward. I have the four spd shuttle shift. Anyone know about these?

4 speed or twin stick 8 speed? 4 speed is an auto with clutch packs. They are slow to move till they warm up for 20 minutes or so. There is also a screen that probably needs to be cleaned. Lots of info on the heavy equipment forum. Mine is an 8 speed manual so different trans than yours. Id plate should be on the steering support.
Hef.

Forgot one. If it is the 4 speed, there is a spin on filter in front of the radiator for the trans too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back