Case / David Brown

cowboy-up

New User
Hi there, I installed a loader on a 1690 that I bought and fabricate to fit. It’s on the tractor but I’m having trouble tapping into the hydraulics without going into the remotes, this loader has a valve and joystick controls. Any info would be appreciated. Mike
IMG_0967.jpeg
 
Hi there, I installed a loader on a 1690 that I bought and fabricate to fit. It’s on the tractor but I’m having trouble tapping into the hydraulics without going into the remotes, this loader has a valve and joystick controls. Any info would be appreciated. MikeView attachment 69066
Welcome to the forum. I’m a Deere and Ford owner. You may need to post on the Case/David Brown forum below on the forums General Topics index if no one answers on this one.
 
Hi there, I installed a loader on a 1690 that I bought and fabricate to fit. It’s on the tractor but I’m having trouble tapping into the hydraulics without going into the remotes, this loader has a valve and joystick controls. Any info would be appreciated. MikeView attachment 69066
Does your tractor have dual remotes? Most guys end up using one remote to supply the loader valve.
 
It does have two remotes but I’d rather not use them if I can. Thanks
Can you send a picture of the hydraulic remote valve and/or pump on the tractor? Not sure how it mounts on that model. You may be able to tap into the line feeding the valve from the pump. Per tractordata, your tractor has open center hydraulics.
 
Can you send a picture of the hydraulic remote valve and/or pump on the tractor? Not sure how it mounts on that model. You may be able to tap into the line feeding the valve from the pump. Per tractordata, your tractor has open center hydraulics.
I found this drawing on line but will take pictures of pump. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2362.jpeg
    IMG_2362.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 125
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top