Case? F21 disk part numbers

Hello everyone. I think Ive got a Case F21 disk that I need part numbers for. I tore apart the gang and kind of neglected it for a few years and now I cant find part numbers for it since its pretty old. Ive done a little bit of research and I think I found some numbers but I need help verifying them. T53705 and T53704 I think are for the flanges while T53781 is the bearing. There was a secondary number with it. BCA DS210TTR2. If anybody has any ideas that would be a great help. For context the disk has fold up wings and the one I have tore apart is on the main section, front right. Thank you for your help and have a great day

Go get a Shoup catalog and go to the disk section. It will have your disk listed,with part numbers.Any order over 200 is freight free.Have you talked to your local Case dealer?As suggested,take a bearing,bearing holder,etc to a bearing house to match it up.You really don't need a part number and you don't need to do the parts man's job for him.

(quoted from post at 08:50:56 01/27/22) Go get a Shoup catalog and go to the disk section. It will have your disk listed,with part numbers.Any order over 200 is freight free.Have you talked to your local Case dealer?As suggested,take a bearing,bearing holder,etc to a bearing house to match it up.You really don't need a part number and you don't need to do the parts man's job for him.
I talked to my case dealer and since the disk is so old all the parts are absolete and theres nothing they can do for me. I found the bearing on shoup thank you. Ive got to figure out any places near me that do bearings. Thank you for the recommendation

You should have gotten the POEM part
number from the Case dealer when you
talked to them.Then you could cross it
yourself via internet.However,that is
something your dealer should have
done.They could have ordered the bearing
from a third source if they so desired.

Been 15 years ago, I needed bearings and a spool for my old lettered JD disk. Went tot he dealer, young guy behind the counter. I put the old bearing and the disk info
on the counter. The kid looked and looked on his screen, might have been micro film was long enough ago, he finally says I dont think they carry that any more I cant
find anything.

Just then the service guy walked by, looked up, looked at what I had on the counter, reached back into a parts bin 9 feet behind the kid, and put a bearing on the
counter. I said Id need a spool as well?

Service guy looked in the bins, came back out, looked on the counter and took the bouquet of spring flowers out of the spool that was sitting not 3 feet from us, and put
it next tot he new bearing.

He never looked up a part number or anything.

I wish I was making this up or exadurating ........

Paul

I thought that series of disk was made by AMCO which as far as I know is still in business. Case IH has been trimming parts offerings so it may be more of a problem on Case's end versus a major problem in its self.

(quoted from post at 10:21:23 02/07/22) I thought that series of disk was made by AMCO which as far as I know is still in business. Case IH has been trimming parts offerings so it may be more of a problem on Case's end versus a major problem in its self.
Everything I've looked up about it shows it to be a case and my grandfather insists it's a case. So far, I've had some luck finding part numbers and stuff that matches. my only issue now is trying to find flanges with a bigger thing on the outside, so the bearing doesn't push right out through the flange when it gets too much pressure on it. that's why it was parked in the first place.

Ive run into a small issue with matching up parts. When I measure the different pieces to try and match them up I either come out spot on or a little short. One of my spools is 3 5/8 long but it doesnt seem like anybody sells them like that, either 3 inch or 4 inch. Im thinking maybe it got wore down and theyre both supposed to be 4inch on both sides but I dont want to buy anything until I know for sure. My spacer tube is 5 5/8 and they either sell 5 1/6 or 6 1/6. I think the 5 5/8 is half an inch short anyways so I might upgrade it to the 6 inch but I worry itll be too long. If anybody has any ideas on how exactly they measure these it would be greatly appreciated

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back