Case VA followed me home

Dremel

Hi All,
This Case VA followed me home on Friday. I needed something to move logs for milling and dig some footers. I am not sure of the year. It has front and rear PTO hydraulics, the back seems to work, I got nothing up front for the loader. There is liquid in the front tank, it looks like fairly clean hydro fluid, still trying to figure out that one.

It had not run in many years. The previous owner said the motor was rebuilt and looking into the oil fill the top looks pretty clean. Cleaned up the carb, plugs and points and she fired right up.

Not a bad haul for $565 bux!

But, the clutch seems shot. Clutch pedal doesn't feel like it's still connected to the throwout fork. I think I'm gonna have to split the tractor after removing the loader and or backhoe. Ack!

Bill
48369.jpg

a VAI actually great find I would check the front pump drive and make sure the pump is turning as I have seen the shear a key and slip or it may be air locked
cnt

I agree with Nutty a VAI. I have one that looks just like it other then the back hoe not being there. If you find you need parts i am likely to have some since I have 2 VAC parts tractors

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back