CaseIH Parts Page Testing My Sanity..

Absent Minded Farmer

I just had the page up, not two hours ago, closed it & now the right page won't come up. The one that comes up asks for a dealer login. How could these dirty dogs do this to me?! Don't they understand I can be on there anytime in a 24 hour period? Shoot, I could be on there for 24 hours! I guess my cash ain't green enough. Oh well, at least the Depot still loves me. Why they just sent me a box of NOS IH parts for my 400, wheel cylinders for my IH truck & very nice set of original hydraulic lines, with shiny red paint, for my 47 baler. I've been waiting on a handful of gaskets from Case for a week & a half! I know who isn't getting a Christmas card this year.

~>:v(

Try dis link below. The page says 24 hour availability.

Just wondering. If you are already crazy, how can your sanity be tested? You have none. Shouldn't your psychosis be evaluated. BTW, I have no shrink, or shrinkage, qualifications.
CaseIH parts site

if case does it to you again go to messicks they have the parts for caseih new holland and others

http://www.external_link/caseparts.aspx

Wardner beat me to the punch line...good for that guy. Must be a Scandinavian of some type by the way he talk (types)..."Try dis link" I have, on occasion had that same problem; then, hours later it works. WARNING: racial talk here: the Allis Chalmers parts page won't work for me at all because I don't use internet explorer. I think it might be those pesky mice that someone a few weeks back said came packed in the clutch housing and migrated elsewhere on the tractor. Did you drag tractor parts into the house, left them on the kitchen counter and they thought your computer was a warm place to be???!!! Who is it that says "coffee helps"? Enjoy your day folks...heat with humility will make it feel 99 this p.m. in SW Wisc. Send snow!!
poke here for a cooler event

Sure, I was evaluated by Santity Clause yers ago. I figured I was ok, seein' how he keeps brining me presents. Maybe it's the sixer I leave for him by the fireplace. It's where he told me to leave it. I guess he likes warm beer in the winter.

You do have to go through a dealer. I should clarify that a bit better, as not to confuse. I order enough from & live close enough to the Depot that I often times make it sound like I order direct. Sure wish I could. I'd even offer to come pick it up so's not to bother the UPS man. One of these days...

Use Wardners link -- been using that site since CaseIH put it up, never had a problem. Far as I know they do not monitor your use. Messicks is ok, it gives the prices, but the CaseIH site is exactly like the parts book and easier to use.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back