Cat 930H Fork

Tony in SD

Well-known Member
I’m looking for a fork attachment for a Cat 930H wheel loader for lifting storage container. So it has to be wider than a normal pallet fork. I already have the 8 foot forks but need the mount for the forks that attachs to the Cat 930H wheel loader. I’m finding that there seems to be a multitude of wheel order quick mounts. My question is what are the specifications for the quick mount for a Cat 930H and is there a name for it? Also if anyone knows where I could purchase a fork mount or complete mount with forks would help too.
 
So you have a fusion coupler? I think that’s caterpillar specific so unless you want to build it yourself talking to the cat dealer might be the way to go I’m afraid. Get your wallet out. What’s on it now? Bucket with 3 big pins? I believe what you want is called the fork carriage but depending if you are willing to spend some time pinning and unpinning you have a couple different ways to take this. Your actual caterpillar coupler would be called a fusion coupler
 
Whoops 938 and bigger is fusion coupler this I think would be just called a quick coupler. Your best bet is to contact your local salesman and figure out what you need then go shopping. He will at least be able to find the right carriage for you
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top