cell phones

Leroy

Cell phone acting crazy thus evening. Perhaps somebody can figure out what is going on . Lady friend and talk all the time. She called be this evening and she could hear some woman in background talkin in Spasnish. We hung yo and I called her back 2 minutes later she could still hear that person in background but I could not. Waited 10 minuts and called her back again and same thing. How could she be getting a connection to some stranger on here phone but I could not heat that person. Call was on;y between us, no third party. What would be going on?

Call her back and ask her to go to a different room, or outside if temps are OK. I bet she is getting cross talk into her phone. Electronics can become receivers of unwanted signe,s. moving can make a difference. Jim

Neither her or I could believe something like that was possible. and no one in
area speaks spanish.

I don't claim to be a cell phone expert but, Years ago, when I was in the company shop office, I would pick up a ladies conversation on my cell phone, at about the same time of day, on a regular basis. I asked my cell phone rep., and he explained that cell phones are basically two way radios, that operate on specific frequencies, and if you happen to get two that are on the same or very close freqs., and conditions are just right, they will sometimes interfere with each other.

I suggest who you really want to be with; your girl on the phone or your Spanish girl. Be honest with yourself and both of your ladies.

That could explain some of it, she could hear the other person, I could not. Probably a lot of spanish speekers in the city she is temporaly located at While trying to recover from a major stroke and then several other problems that hit her following the stroke, last one bronkitus that Drs missed for too long.

(quoted from post at 21:18:27 12/30/22) Cell phone acting crazy thus evening. Perhaps somebody can figure out what is going on . Lady friend and talk all the time. She called be this evening and she could hear some woman in background talkin in Spasnish. We hung yo and I called her back 2 minutes later she could still hear that person in background but I could not. Waited 10 minuts and called her back again and same thing. How could she be getting a connection to some stranger on here phone but I could not heat that person. Call was on;y between us, no third party. What would be going on?

This is a time division framing fault in the network switch on the sender(her) end. Two of the multiplexed slices overlapped and she is getting both channels to her phone, while your side, which is not faulty get only the correct channel. It happens. May fix itself by switching the network off on the phone, wait a few min, then switch the network back on on the phone. It will re-register with the network, and will likely get a different time division multiplexed channel. The switch on that end may need to be replaced.

(quoted from post at 17:25:57 12/31/22) Talking to 2 girlfriends at the same time is called a conference call!
Talking to 2 girlfriends at the same time is called an overly confident call .

I know she was getting agrivated because the voice that could not be
understood kept butting in. Next day worked as should.

I don't understand it but figured it was a network problem but did not know it
it was possible.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back