classified ad

seen this in the ad here
For Sale: 1948 farmall mv highcrop Condition: one of a kind Price: 20,000.00

I do think he might have that kind of money in it if its restored correctly, but he still must be smoking something when he priced it & hes not shareing what hes smoking either....lol
 
Never hurts to ask. I am have seen crazier things than that in this world. For instance is a brand new Caddy worth half the price of a new house? To someone this tractor may his Caddy.
 
Well, if it is restored, it may be worth that. I've seen them for over $30,000.00 before on eBay unrestored, but I think that is crazy.
 
I know this is not the same tractor, but I seen where a SMDTA High Crop in better than new condition sold for $75,000.00. so, yea it sounds crazy, but as the old saying goes, a fool is born evey day, and someone will probably buy it.
Jim
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top