Cockshutt 50

Just curious about valve clearance specs on a Cockshutt 50 that I’m working on right now. Is it the same as the 40 which I have a manual for. It’s says .012.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_1713.jpeg
    IMG_1713.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Just curious about valve clearance specs on a Cockshutt 50 that I’m working on right now. Is it the same as the 40 which I have a manual for. It’s says .012.
Thanks for your help.

I've got an old manual in the shop which covers specs for many old tractors. I'll have a look tomorrow to see if it's in there.

I expect someone else will have provided the answer before then though.

Thanks for your help.
You've got a nice straight nose on that 50. So many of that series tractor I see have the nose caved in and they look awful.

You've got a nice straight nose on that 50. So many of that series tractor I see have the nose caved in and they look awful.
Thanks for the info rusty6. The tin on this 50 is as straight as the day it come out of the factory. Original grille included. Needs rear tires of course but I have a couple here that will work.

Thanks for the info rusty6. The tin on this 50 is as straight as the day it come out of the factory. Original grille included. Needs rear tires of course but I have a couple here that will work.
50 was the same as a Golden Eagle? Neighbor when I was a kid had a Golden Eagle. Dad's first diesel was a 40 diesel along with a couple DC Case tractors.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back