D-14/15 Fender Hack

rasman57

My D-14 loader tractor project is in need of fenders. At some point years ago the originals were cut up and made part of a cab by the previous owner. This is a hard working non parade tractor I want to put some fenders on mostly for the usual protection and not so much the correct look as they are not readily available. Has anyone found/altered other models/makes without a ton of sheet metal work? Steel braces, supports, cutting, drilling and bolting are not an issue but fancy body work is beyond my ability.

My D-14 loader tractor project is in need of fenders. At some point years ago the originals were cut up and made part of a cab by the previous owner. This is a hard working non parade tractor I want to put some fenders on mostly for the usual protection and not so much the correct look as they are not readily available. Has anyone found/altered other models/makes without a ton of sheet metal work? Steel braces, supports, cutting, drilling and bolting are not an issue but fancy body work is beyond my ability.
D17 fenders are advertised in this site. That's what I would pursue.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back