D fab trackmaster crawler backhoe

kab04240

New User
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I recently acquired the backhoe attachment for this machine, and am trying to figure out what the GPM would be necessary to run it. The
previous owner had converted it to a 3 point hitch setup, but had no clue what was required to run it. Trying to determine if I want to put
it on my 28HP tractor or not; it"s a pretty beefy rig. I might just sell it and get something smaller, but I wanted to see if my tractor"s
capable of running it first.

Thanks for any help you can give!

The Trackmaster manual does not give the pump specification.
My Trackmaster has an 18 horsepower engine, so I think your 28HP tractor would run it fine.
If you are considering selling the backhoe I would be interested if close to Ohio

Hi, thanks for the response. I've seen 8 hp engines running decent size rigs, and vice versa; flow rate is important though. I guessd I could get a pto pump and give that a shot and see how that goes. Really don't want to plumb into my tractor's hydraulics as I don't have rear controls currently.

I'd be interested in selling it, but I'm in Maine, so it's a bit of a hike for you to pick it up. I guess that all depends on what you mean by close :)

-K

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back