Dearborn plow parts

What is a dearborn plow with ALL new parts worth?

cvphoto160739.jpg

I believe Dearborn made plows with 12, 14, and 16 inch bottoms. You would need to know which one you have to order one. Shipping will be expensive. Here's an example of a 14 moldboard.

The two aftermarket suppliers of plow parts that include lays, shins, and moldboards are Wiese and Herschel-Adams. Goggle search and choose a dealer that doesn't charge a lot of shipping to your location.

If you have a local farm supply store they may be able to order from one of these companies and have them delivered on their normal delivery for less shipping.

Dearborn plows also were either the blade throw away share or the blacksmith sharpen share so that changes it from 3 types of share to 6 types of share as the two different share types require different moldboards or landsides.

Depends upon the model.

Unless things have changed recently, shares, moldboards, etc., are still available for the Dearborn Economy plows.

Shares and moldboards for the so-called Prior model Dearborn and Ferguson plows have been NLS for about 15 years.

A good blacksmith can made moldboards and shares for the Prior plows.

The pictured plow is a so-called Prior plow. Wear parts have been NLS for about 15 years.

I sold a complete, rebuilt 2X14 version with new shares and moldboards (bought about 20 years ago) for $650 about three years ago but I was very lucky to find the rare, correct buyer.

Going rate is about $250 - $350. Buyers will pay for paint but they will not pay for new parts.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back