DU AL 345 loader

helward7

New User
Will a DU AL 345 loader fit on my Fordson Major tractor with some adjustments; also it comes with a lift cylinder rebuild kit is this a big job? Thanks
 
Will a DU AL 345 loader fit on my Fordson Major tractor with some adjustments; also it comes with a lift cylinder rebuild kit is this a big job? Thanks
Messicks has a parts breakdown on at least some Dual loaders, I was able to find one for my 325 anyway. On the 325 it isn't a big deal to rebuild cylinders, Messicks had kits but I found one on ebay cheaper. If cylinder rod has scratches it may not seal up. You need spanner wrench. I made one from horseshoe with a couple bolts in it.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top