there wasn't sure which were supposed to
go with the tractor, if any... and I
wasn't going to argue.
I know I -could- build this into a
running tractor, but Ethan and I agree
that this one is better off being parted
out.
I need to clean the model and serial
numbers better, but it looks like 41300S.
That doesn't show up in my books. It hasa
4 speed, Sherman combo, and no pto or
three point.
cvphoto155050.jpg

A few dents (not bad for a loader tractor) and really bad paint... but the hood doesn't seem too bad. No grill.
cvphoto155052.jpg

41300S is a 4000 series light industrial model with a 4 speed transmission and Sherman Auxiliary transmission, but no PTO. It should have come from the factory with a 3 point lift, but that may have been removed at some point.

Thanks, Sean.
No pto on it, just a plate over the
opening. No 3-point either. Probably
removed when they put the backhoe on it.

Those light industrials seem to me to be kind of rare and also being at the threshold of the start of industrial tractors. I remember at the time being aghast that Fords were coming in red and blue and buff and blue. Today the colors of that time period are kind of a blur and you see more that are wrong than right.

Would a 19-201 be the correct loader for a 4000 light industrial? There was one off to the side of where the 4000 was sitting when we picked it up. It looked kinda big, but I think it would be the right age.
cvphoto155105.jpg

According to the parts site, 19-201 is a model 703 extra heavy duty loader made from 1960-1963, so it would be one of the loader models that might have been on that tractor when it was new.

I think I was one of the guys bidding on this. They thought it was a 600 in the description? Had other wore out N's with backhoes and loaders on the bill?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back