Exhaust manifold bolts for Oliver 770

Hrusty

New User
I'm replacing the gaskets on my exhaust manifold on my Oliver 770. I'm not replacing the manifold itself, just the gaskets. I need to order a new set of manifold bolts since I don't want to reuse the old ones (afraid they'll snap when I try to torque them down). The parts book says that there are 2 different sized bolts for the manifold. I know that these are not technically called bolts, but apparently I can't call them by their real name on this site. Anyway... I can find the 2 inside bolts at a number of online parts houses, but no one seems to carry the outside ones. Anyone ever found find an online source for these? Thanks in advance for any help!

part numbers for the inside bolts are 102-375a (I can find these).

part numbers for the outside bolts are 1k-429 (these are the ones I can't find).

This post was edited by Hrusty on 07/09/2021 at 07:45 pm.

(quoted from post at 20:25:06 07/09/21) K-429 is also used on an 88. They are 3/8 by 5-14 inches long

Yep, those are the ones I am looking for. Haven't had much luck.

(quoted from post at 07:09:39 07/10/21) Make sure you use wax to help remove them. Questions?

I've had luck with wax in the past too. I just wanted to have new bolts on hand and I can't seem to find a place that carries them.

(quoted from post at 19:44:17 07/09/21) part numbers for the inside bolts are 102-375a (I can find these).

part numbers for the outside bolts are 1k-429 (these are the ones I can't find).

This post was edited by Hrusty on 07/09/2021 at 07:45 pm.
Have you tried a store that specializes in fasteners. Theres one online that people always recommend but I cant remember its name.

(quoted from post at 09:44:21 07/10/21) try arp .

I tried Fastenal this past week. The bolts I am looking for have a coarse thread on one end and a fine thread on the other. The guy said they didn't seem to have anything that had different threads on each end.

I will try ARP on Monday.

If anyone knows where I can get these or has any other ideas let me know!

Thanks for the suggestions so far! I appreciate it!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back