Farmall 450 hydraulic pump

kossuth

Hello all, wondering if I can be slightly enlightened here.

Been working on rebuilding a Farmall 450 gas hydraulic pump and have hit a minor road block. Most of the parts we got from the local CaseIH dealer were correct and fit the pump but there are 3-4 gaskets which mismatch/aren't there. I'm beginning to wonder if the tractor has a different pump on it than we thought. I am about 99.9% sure it is a Pesco pump, but it doesn't 100% match the catalog on caseIH.com Here are the numbers off the side of the pump 05216803004. I'm thinking maybe it at some point in it's life had a different pump installed for XYZ reason, possibly a unit that might have belonged on a super M or something like that got installed. If somebody can help us track this down it would be appreciated so we can get this thing back installed.

That should be a Pesco pump as mostly they started with 051 or 052 numbers. Check with the dealer again, but if you can't get the right gaskets you can make your own with gasket material and a small ball peen hammer. Search on youtube as there is a great video of how to do it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back