Farmall C, 9 bolt hubs????

Besides weld on or the $1100 hubs that are made by a few shops for Farmall C's, what other options do I have? Was told a Minnie Mo R had 9n bolt hubs that work. Does anyone have some of the MM R hubs? Any other options?

MM r hubs are nine bolt. I believe the
axle is the same size I would have to
measure to make sure. The key way on th mm
hub is 3/4 and the ih c is 1/2? You would
need a machine shop to make a step key for
you. I'm in central mn and would have a
set of mm r hubs.

What is wrong with the cast centers that came on them with a rim clamped to the casting, like the H and M had? I know the axles are not the same but the concept is the same.

Would axles and hubs from IH 240 Utility get you close to what you want? I believe they are 8 bolt though.

I had a set of MM hubs on my C puller. I don't remember which MM they came off of though. The keyways are different sizes so you would have cut a custom key.

OTJ

(quoted from post at 05:00:18 02/21/23) What is wrong with the cast centers that came on them with a rim clamped to the casting, like the H and M had? I know the axles are not the same but the concept is the same.

Weight for pulling.

(quoted from post at 08:52:00 02/21/23) I had a set of MM hubs on my C puller. I don't remember which MM they came off of though. The keyways are different sizes so you would have cut a custom key.

OTJ

I think they came off of a MinnieMo R or RTU if people have given me good info.

(quoted from post at 08:52:00 02/21/23) I had a set of MM hubs on my C puller. I don't remember which MM they came off of though. The keyways are different sizes so you would have cut a custom key.

OTJ
ound a pair of 9 bolt MM R hubs to put on my Farmall C. Should have them tomorrow. Aware that I need to have a step down key made. My questions are:
1] Is it a straight 90 degree cut from 3/4 to 1/2 in a T shape or is there a small taper on the C shaft I need to worry about?
2] Is there diagrams that show spec on c axle shaft showing keyway depth etc?
3] Am I overthinking this?

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

#3 - You're overthinking this.

Get the hubs. Put them on the axels. See what you need. Make what you need.

I guarantee you that nobody is thinking about it that much. They get a hunk of key stock, put it in the vise, and go to town with an angle grinder until it fits.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back