Farmall Cub Front Tow Hook

Does anyone know where I can buy one?
Farmall Cub front-receiver.jpg

Thanks,
Joe

That is a home made thing. Not going to find one like that unless you build it. With the block being the main support and being a weak spot in the tractor I would not want a front tow hook or hitch on one.

My gosh, what do you intend to pull with your 1700 pound 10 or 12 horsepower tractor that would break that hitch or the engine?
The tractor itself for one thing. People have been known to break them while trying to pull start (or worse yet, turn a stuck engine) with a chain attached to the front axle. A yank on the chain is enough to do it.

The tractor itself for one thing. People have been known to break them while trying to pull start (or worse yet, turn a stuck engine) with a chain attached to the front axle. A yank on the chain is enough to do it.
There IS the stupid factor… they crack a lot bigger tractors in half on you tube and none of those have a Reese hitch on the front. I don’t see the problem if he wants to back up his boat or hay wagon.

Thanks for all your input and help, but I'm going to weld up a Front Receiver for the Super C. Better go with a little overkill than be sorry. Should be able to push a wet Chris Craft Runabout and/or the Toy Hauler around with no issues.
Thanks again,
Joe

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back