Ferguson tractor need help please

cgmullis

New User
I bout a harry Ferguson tractor serial number To-99198 located above steering wheel on a data plate engine cast number is z129a600 or 800 but I think its 600. I am trying to figure out the year and model so I can fin the manufacturer specifications on the tractor so I can find the right oils and parts for maintenance and literature if anyone could please help me out I would really appreciate it thanks in advance

You'd get more replies on the HARRY FERGUSON forum. ALL TO-30's were the same basically but don't try to go by th block s/n and/or just one identifier like the data plate - many tractor engines got swapped out often. Your manuals will give a lot of info too.

Tim Daley(MI)

Take the old filters inn when you go to get them and match them up. Then just use 15-40 for engine oil. The truck oil has enough zinc in it, that has been removed from the car oils.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back