Few pics around the house today.

Adirondack case guy

Well, I been working on the 931 all day today, and got some of the grafic details painted on to the front and rear fenders. Any of you fimiliar with a 9/1030 with a factory cab know that the ALLEN built cab was painted with desert sunset and bolt on fenders were flambeau red. I'm adding a little "pizasss" to my 931. I got my version of the paint scheme painted onto the fenders today. More one opp grafics to come.
Took a few pics of and from the 2A field that I keep mowed each week across the road from the house.
Chuck; the 4:15 barley pop break via phone was a blast. We will have to do it again.
Jon, always enjoy our regular chats also. Good luck with freeing the engine in the 310. Probably be best to pull the clutch and see what it looks like.
Loren
a228649.jpg

a228650.jpg

a228651.jpg

a228652.jpg

a228653.jpg

a228654.jpg

loren , the WOW factor is gonna be really turned up on that tractor ,,. I like the paint scheme and fenders on your 930

Loren,
Barley Pops always taste better when talking Case!. Tell me more about the headless deer you have in Gods Country. HEE!

Wow Loren, that will be one classy 930. Nice pics, is the rolling green a golf course or lawn? Rod.

I second what Mikeintn says. It's pretty flat country around here (Mich.) those rolling hills would qualify as mountains. There's a good chance I might be making a trip out that way (Vermont) the end of the month. The country is so amazing to us flat-landers. Last year I saw a field so steep I couldn't conceive of how they manage to work it. I asked my friend and he said that the farmers in that part of the country prefer it that way so they can farm both sides! JD

I knew it was going to have a coat and tie, didn't know it was a vest and top coat!

But I know this, you will use it, and work it, I'm waiting for her to bark.

Brought my old "1031" out of the shed she was in at my friends, drove it home, nice to hear her talk to me

Very nice job on the tractor! You and 1370rod always keep us guessing as to what you all will do next but sure enjoy your posts and am amazed at the wealth of knowledge.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back