Find a place oT

Dutchman

i'm looking for a site that can find a house and be able to zoom in ,,
I know theres a site , but had to get a new computer and lose a lot of sites

thanks ... mark

..Google maps.. there is 3 views ..default is map- satellite- terrain- Select ..Satellite.. You can even get ..street view.. in more populated areas as if you are standing on a point in the road looking around. I am not going to attempt to explain how to do that here.

Google maps can show an aerial view and often a street view. Zillow.com will bring up the real estate information. There are probably more websites.

Google maps, choose street view and use the mouse to make it bigger. We use it at FS to locate fields and roads. You can make it big enough to find field entrances.

And If your county uses a site called Beacon you can zoom in and click on the property and it will tell you who owns it and all the transactions of owners, property tax, pictures of the home etc. Or you can go to your county website and use GIS as it does the same thing.

I use Google maps primarily, it has a lot of nice features, you can measure the size of buildings etc. But I have found Bing maps to have newer photos sometimes.

Google Earth, more advanced than Google Maps, you can do measurements with pretty decent accuracy, export the data, etc.

This post was edited by wp6529 on 11/04/2023 at 04:05 am.

(quoted from post at 07:48:26 11/04/23) And If your county uses a site called Beacon you can zoom in and click on the property and it will tell you who owns it and all the transactions of owners, property tax, pictures of the home etc. Or you can go to your county website and use GIS as it does the same thing.
Try this.

You can usually wind the county GIS via your county property appraisers website.
Our county uses GIS and you can even see historical aerials going back thirty years.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back