Finding it in the dark

I just wanted to let everyone know that the wife bought these motion sensing toilet lights. They really are great for getting up at night in the dark. The second the light senses motion it is on lighting up the inside of the toilet. We like them.
I replaced the light switches in the bathroom and the hall with motion sensing switches. I also have night lights in the hall and the bathroom that are also emergency light, if the power goes out, they come on. Hey, I an old and have to get up at least once.

I replaced the light switches in the bathroom and the hall with motion sensing switches. I also have night lights in the hall and the bathroom that are also emergency light, if the power goes out, they come on. Hey, I an old and have to get up at least once.
Once? Consider yourself lucky. ;)

I just wanted to let everyone know that the wife bought these motion sensing toilet lights. They really are great for getting up at night in the dark. The second the light senses motion it is on lighting up the inside of the toilet. We like them.
When I replaced the GFI outlets in the bathrooms I put in a couple with the nightlights incorporated. A little light but not blinding.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back