Fitting a QT1 Year A Round cab on a side console 3020

IH4386

Hello all, I am attempting to install a QT1 Year A Round cab on my side console 3020. If possible could those of you that have this cab on a 10 0r 20 series tractor post some pictures of the filler panels on the floor board and around the pedals as the cab I have is incomplete and I am not sure of the panels I need and am unsure of what they look like to begin to try and find them. Also if anybody has any type of mounting instructions that would be a great help to installing the cab. The primary need for the cab would be for snow removal use to get me out of the wind, for summer windows and doors would be removed as the tractor is used light in summer for vegetable cultivating and spraying. Thank you in advance for any and all info for helping me with this project

I've thought about doing that as a last resort as I would like to try and keep everything original to the cab side of things when installing the cab. I cannot find any pictures online that show the filler panels around the floor or by the pedal areas. Was thinking someone might have these laying around on the farm somewhere and need a picture to make sure its what I'll need.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back