Flag Holder For Tractor

Where can I find a flag holder (& flags - U.S. & Texas), preferably to fit on Farmall front mounts for cultivators.
Tractors such as H, 300, 450, etc. Thanks. kelly

Kelly, I made mine using square tube that the flag poles fit in. Shouldn't be too difficult.

(quoted from post at 18:17:49 09/13/22) all I've seen have been home made. Never saw a store bought one. gobble

Steiner sells one, but I don't know how the flags stay in at the speeds they claim. The tubes the flags go in are pretty short and the ones I made are about three times as long and I've had the flags fly out going down the road on a tractor drive before.

Anyway making your own is pretty easy. I made one set out of just a piece of metal tube with a bench vise and a drill press.

A bar to bolt on the front mount then weld a couple pieces of pipe or tubing on at and angle. Drill a hole for a setscrew and weld a nut on the back side so you can tighten the flag in to remove afterwards. I don't put the bolt set to screw in from the back but in to a side so the flag can set against the tube when under side stress. The end of the bolt will tend to cause it to break at the bolt. A chain link can be used for a thumb screw handle to tighten and loosen. I did this for over size flags on the truck and they have more stress from wind at 70 MPH than with a tractor at 15-25MPH. the flags were 24x24 inches also.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back