Ford 2110 LCG rims

Djordan1986

New User
I have a Ford 2110 LCG tractor with wide turf tires 18.4-16.1. I want to get rid of these tires and rims and get a narrower taller tire. Does anyone know of a 2 piece rim that will fit? For example if someone says They have rims off of an 800 or a 2000 or 3000 series tractor? Bolt patter seems to be as follows: center hole 4 5/16" 2 1/4 from one stud to the next and measures 6 inches across. I am just starting to look into this so sorry if this is a dumb question. My grandpa has a Ford 800 think i want a similar size tire ( no I don t know what size they are yet)

The rims will fit but the tractor will set way lower in front than the rear, also it will travel faster with the taller tires.

know nothing about the model but if it's a 4 wheel drive it will make it bind because you changed tire size

Assuming you have a 3 cylinder model 2110
built from 1965 to 75 then any 8 on 6"
bolt pattern will fit just fine. So from
1948 onward - 8Ns, Jubilee, 600, 800, 900
2000, 3000, the 4 cylinder 4000, 2600,
3600 and a bunch of other Fords and also
several of the Ferguson models all those
model tractor rear wheels are a direct
bolt-on.
Your 2110 was geared taller than those
others but if you have the 8 speed
transmission it will still have low
enough gears to be an entirely useful
tractor. There are a few guys on the Ford
forum that have done exactly that.
As for the front end being lower that is
not a big deal. I put those LCG spindles
on my 3000 just to get it lower.
Works good under limbs and branches, etc.
I have 12.4x28" rears on mine and suggest
you go no taller and no lower. Taller
tires will make your tractor too fast for
some things and lower rear tires will not
grip enough. I had 11.2x28" rears on mine
for a while and you'd better be quick on
the clutch if it starts spinning as it
would dug it self in till it was stuck in
short order.
I have other Ford tractors but use this
one the most.

cvphoto3457.jpg

A friend has a 2000LCG. He had wheels made to replace the original wheels and fit over the brake drum.
He then added a Ford loader. It makes a nice low profile utility for an 80 year old to get on and off.
(we poke at each other about age)

The wheels off your grandfather's Ford 800 will bolt right on to your tractor. Yes, I realize that is not what you wanted to do, but I state this to illustrate that there is nothing special about your tractor. It has standard hubs on the front and rear.

The normal way to measure lug patterns is directly across the middle from one lug to the one on the opposite side, BTW.

(quoted from post at 13:45:37 01/28/20) The wheels off your grandfather's Ford 800 will bolt right on to your tractor. Yes, I realize that is not what you wanted to do, but I state this to illustrate that there is nothing special about your tractor. It has standard hubs on the front and rear.

The normal way to measure lug patterns is directly across the middle from one lug to the one on the opposite side, BTW.

That s what i always thought but just recently had an issue with some trailer rims i had ordered so just making sure! I didn t figure there was anything special about the tractor I have was just seeing if other models would fit thanks for the info! Now just need to find someone who would be interested in the tires and wheels I have! :lol:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back