Ford 3610 rear lift woes

Jamman

New User
Hello everyone,

We have a Ford 3610 that has worked for many years, but has a few issues now. Here"s the one I need to focus on right now.

The power lift for the implements works, then it gets spongy then it quits lifting. It did it again today. I had to disconnect and pull forward, but after all that, the 3 point lift came on up, but I don"t know if that is because it had no weight on it. This is a recurring problem. It was taken into a shop last year and maybe the year before for the same issue and we still are fighting it.

What is the problem? Where is the pump that is powering those hydraulics? I checked the level on the pump on the left side of the engine but I thought that one was for the power steering.

Where is a good manual to be found for this tractor to help us out? This is not mine, but the in-laws and that they got from grampa to use. So I"m working on it for them, although I"m no tractor mechanic, but I"m the one who"s gonna be fixing stuff!

Thanks for any help, and please let me know if I need to explain it further.

Jeremy

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back