Ford 545D with 4360 cab

Ezgoin2578

New User
I have a 545D that runs great and is very usefull for what I need, however the cab is very rough, glass is all gone and harness has been field repaired beyond renewal, Ive been shopping for a complete cab without much luck finding a good one( for less than 5000) however I did run across a decent deal on a 4360 with torn down motor and bad trans with what looks to be the exact same cab but Im not 100% that it will mount or that the harness will plug in. I know the shuttle harness would need to be wired outside the harness due to 4360 not being torque converter shuttle but will all else adapt?

(quoted from post at 10:11:06 07/08/20)
545D is a industrial version of the 4630 ag tractor, cabs should be the same for a utility model, backhoe cab is different.

Thats what I figured, but wasnt sure because microfiche is showing different part number for cab frame.

Didn't look that up but you might want to look at where the loader frame sticks up to make sure there's room for it on the ag cab.
Quick search shows the roofs are different and the shifter floor plate is different, mounts are also different.

(quoted from post at 15:30:22 07/08/20)
Didn't look that up but you might want to look at where the loader frame sticks up to make sure there's room for it on the ag cab.
Quick search shows the roofs are different and the shifter floor plate is different, mounts are also different.

The 545d loader Frame is all outside of the cab except handle that comes through floor

I got what your saying, and after looking closely it appears the loader uprights would interfere with the cab because the 4630 cab goes much further in front of the rear axle than the 545 does and the 545 cab just clears the loader frame.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back