Ford 8N Turf Tires

gregerallen

New User
Does anyone have any used/slightly used Turf Tires that would fit a Ford 8n? I am looking for a rear pair to purchase.
Rubber/Wheels/Rims open to different options. Currently it has 11.2-28 on 10" Rim 4 ply Ag tires mounted and would prefer to keep
those on the rim if possible.

Also, open to a front pair with rims as well if someone has all.

I see all previous posts discussions regarding turf tires and where to get new ones but thought I would go this route first as a
possibility.

Thanks

If you still have 19" fronts, go see your friendly local motorcycle dealer - a used street bike tire makes a great 8N turf tire. It can be free. I scored matching Continentals a few years back. They look and work well.

13.6x28 are big for an 8N or 9N and I get rid of them. BUT, if traction is not a big priority, they do fine for mowing or other light duty. The operator needs to understand that the ground speed may adversely affect mowing quality.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back