Ford Tractor Model Unknown

Mattlong123

New User
Hey I have a Ford tractor that I am wanting to order new hydraulic pump for. I m not sure the model. It s yellow (construction model maybe?) thanks for any input!
mvphoto109238.jpg

mvphoto109239.jpg

DW312K is the model number code. It means that it is a 540 Industrial model with a diesel engine, transmission driven (non-live) 540 rpm PTO and a 6x4 manual reversing transmission.

9M10B is the Unit Number, which says that it left the assembly line on December 10 1979 during the day shift.

C633953 is the Serial Number, which is a late 1979 serial number and agrees with the Unit Number above.

Given that color yellow/orange, was it a county tractor? I see tons of county surplus tractors and especially attachments for sale around here. A lot of them have sickle mowers or boom mowers attached. I'm sure at a county auction you could probably get a pretty good deal.

(quoted from post at 10:09:55 09/02/23) Given that color yellow/orange, was it a county tractor? I see tons of county surplus tractors and especially attachments for sale around here. A lot of them have sickle mowers or boom mowers attached. I'm sure at a county auction you could probably get a pretty good deal.[/
Truthfully I couldn t tell you, It was my grandpas and I m not sure where he got it. He had one just like it with a bucket and if I remember right it had a backhoe attachment on it.

Which hydraulic pump are you looking for? If it has a loader and/or backhoe, the pump for those would be mounted up on the nose of the tractor below the grill. The pump for the 3 point hydraulics should be on the left side of the engine near the flywheel, and there were two types of pumps used there, a piston pump and a gear pump.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back