Ford tractor small carburetor screw plug.

It is not hard to post a photo if you have digital photos on your computer. See the "small rectangular icon" on the top between the 2 chain links and the smiley face? That is a "photo icon" so it is supposed to represent a photo. Click that, it will take you into the "File Explorer" on your computer. Then "Browse" (which means "search for" "navigate to" "look around in folders" find the place it is at) to the folder your picture is stored. Then simply click or maybe double click the picture file. It will drop in your post. If you don't know anything about your computer's picture storage or don't have digital pictures this was all for nothing. I suppose it could help others who may see it.
For those here that don't know this is only an "EXAMPLE PICTURE" it is not a Ford carburetor! ;)
View attachment 6291
Or use the attach files button at the lower left of the reply box to do the same.

Thanks John P, I did order 10 from them this morning per pomester's previous post. I'll report back when they arrive to let everyone know if they are correct and as to the quality. Even though Tim gave me several great options to search I thought I would start with mcdonaldcarb because they were a carburetor supply house hoping they would fit correctly and be good quality. They were $1.50 per and $10.00 shipping. Mark

It is not hard to post a photo if you have digital photos on your computer. See the "small rectangular icon" on the top between the 2 chain links and the smiley face? That is a "photo icon" so it is supposed to represent a photo. Click that, it will take you into the "File Explorer" on your computer. Then "Browse" (which means "search for" "navigate to" "look around in folders" find the place it is at) to the folder your picture is stored. Then simply click or maybe double click the picture file. It will drop in your post. If you don't know anything about your computer's picture storage or don't have digital pictures this was all for nothing. I suppose it could help others who may see it.
For those here that don't know this is only an "EXAMPLE PICTURE" it is not a Ford carburetor! ;)
View attachment 6291
HIta RED- The new format here is much simpler to attach a photo now. You don't have to go thru the process of selecting an image from your picture hosting site and select the ur then copy and paste. When reply to a post, at the bottom left corner is the "ATTACH FILES" icon and you just click that to enter your pictures.

tpd

Tim, Thankyou for doing so much research on this for me and other Ford tractor owners. Youre so knowledgeable on this stuff and know how to source it out. Thanks for sharing your talent. Sorry for the confusion on which plug. I should have been more clear. I dont know how to post photos to show parts but I'll work on being more clear with descriptions of what Im inquiring about. When I get some new screws I will report back in case someone is in my same boat as in needing this screw.
HiYa Mark-
That is why we're here - to answer questions with facts and better help us know and understand these old FORDs. Face it - it an obsession with most of us! We all learn sometime and somewhere. 30 years being a member here has taught me a lot and I've concluded there is always something new we learn about on these machines. Only a few members that were here in the beginning are still around and a lot ae no longer active or have since passed on. Veterans like Llamas and DELBERT GOLIGHLY (WA), to name two of the many gurus, were good sources for posting info. You're already a member of the FORD TRACTOR FAMILY just by posting here. If you have the desire to learn and be effective at repairs and such, you have learned your lessons. That is why my constant preaching to newbies and oldies alike is to invest in the ESSENTIAL MANUALS right as soon as you buy your 'new' tractor. You cannot be a FORD TRACTOR OWNER without them.

Tim Daley (MI)

HIta RED- The new format here is much simpler to attach a photo now. You don't have to go thru the process of selecting an image from your picture hosting site and select the ur then copy and paste. When reply to a post, at the bottom left corner is the "ATTACH FILES" icon and you just click that to enter your pictures.

tpd
Hmmm, there must be an echo in here. (Jim?) What I posted has nothing to do with a “picture hosting site” Another forum I have been on a while uses the same software platform. It just so happens I learned to post there using the top photo icon. As Jim pointed out the “Attach files” button does the same thing.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back