Friday 13th Feeding

rusty6

Yet another nice day for us in January. Long time since I've seen a stretch of decent temperatures and no wind in January but we'll take all we can get. Up to 21F
today and I shot some video while out moving a hay bale for the cattle with the Super 90 Massey.
cvphoto144945.jpg

Feeding Hay

I always enjoy your videos sir. Cattle look great. Especially the spunky little calf. What model is your Massey tractor? The diesel motor runs really smoothly. Kow Farmer

(quoted from post at 20:40:24 01/13/23) I always enjoy your videos sir. Cattle look great. Especially the spunky little calf. What model is your Massey tractor? The diesel motor runs really smoothly. Kow Farmer
Thanks, its the Super 90 Massey with the 300 Perkins diesel. Had the head planed and the injectors cleaned up about ten years ago and it really smartened the engine up.

Hi rusty6. I was hauling wheat here today and the snow and ice where melting enough water was running through the yard. Got up to 9 above Celsius today.

Great looking cattle and the tractor looks/sounds like new! Was I mistaken or did I also see a bison up at the trough?

(quoted from post at 23:24:03 01/13/23) Hi rusty6. I was hauling wheat here today and the snow and ice where melting enough water was running through the yard. Got up to 9 above Celsius today.
I should sell some grain too but I'm lazy about all the snow I'd have to move to get to any of the bins. I really don't want to see melting this time of year. It usually causes more problems. Good hard packed dry snow is fine to get around on.

Always enjoy your videos. Looks like you have a large well-equipped shop. Probably not heated since you had the engine heater cord connected to the tractor?

(quoted from post at 15:58:58 01/14/23) Always enjoy your videos. Looks like you have a large well-equipped shop. Probably not heated since you had the engine heater cord connected to the tractor?
Hi Ron. Actually the shop is way too small but they all get that way. It has a furnace I turn on if I"m working on some project but normally its just cold storage. Usually its a good bit higher temp in there than it is outside even without the furnace.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back