front cultivator mounting bracket on 20 series tractor

larryanderson

I have a double stack weight that fit 10/20/30 series but no side rails.There are places that make them but I was told the front mount cultivator bracket will work. A friend sent me one but before I try to
fabricate it to fit wondering anyone has done it and if it is better just to get right ones. Thanks!

I sold a set this spring to a neighbor that had a block and no rails. Just cut the extra off and after it is on the tractor no one will ever know. I think he said it even bolts up with no cutting. I have an extra set of rails so am sort of looking for a cheap block sometime. I also have a set of rails with the extra holes for mounting a suitcase weight block. Tom

(quoted from post at 21:33:44 10/30/21) What model cultivator?

Deere FM and 725 cultivators. The double stack weight bolts directly on with no modification at all. You can leave the hooks on and, unless someone drops to a knee to look, no one will know the difference.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back