Gasket for z134 continental power steering pump

I?m putting engine together notice silicone for gasket around power steering pump,I searched for a gasket for the power steering pump and it is not sold and does not come in the engine gasket kit .Do you use rtv silicone and that?s it , unsure
Thanks for any help

Thank you very much ,I put a post about a case 580ck that
my dad owns and the ignition switch was rigged up with a non
case switch and can?t figure out how to rewire the new one
don?t know if your able to check it out , I have pictures on the
case site , sorry for overwhelming you guys each tractor has
it?s own nightmare of questions , should have seen me when I
rebuilt my 1948 8 n

I posted an answer about your 580 switch for you on the Case site, based on the photos you posted. Have you seen it? Are you looking for more info than just transferring the wires switch to switch?

You are learning the best way, just jump in, ask questions, and get it done. Even us guys with lots of experience still have to ask questions.

Just needed to transfer those wires properly without burning
things out , so the acc if it?s the manifold heater gets
transferred to the solenoid terminal on the new
switch,someone before him slapped a bunch of aftermarket
parts on it and we?re gonna have to figure out other problems
once this is resolved .How does the manifold heater work I
had a ford 7710 and it would start a fire in the manifold and
blow it into the cylinders is this similar.
Thanks for advice , the replies weren?t tranferring to my email

Just remember those swaps are just what can be gleaned from your two pictures. Do your due diligence to see that the switch function matches the requirement of what the wires feed.

You need to figure out where the wire on the ACC terminal goes, I'm not there so I can't tell you. It may be running gauges or something else that would need power all the time the ignition switch is on. If it powers something like that it belongs on the IGN terminal of your new switch. If it goes to the intake manifold heater solenoid, it belongs on the SOL terminal. If it goes to the solenoid the ACC terminal would have kept power on so it was heating all the time, which likely has burnt the solenoid and/or heater up so it will not work.

The intake manifold heater is an electric element, kind of one big glow plug, no diesel fuel involved on these.

Your new switch should have HEAT (SOL terminal will be live to energize the manifold heater) when turned counter clockwise from the OFF position until it stops. This is a momentary position (spring loaded back to the OFF). To use it you turn the key counterclockwise and hold for 1 minute, then turn clockwise to START. Like a regular switch ON/RUN is the next position clockwise from OFF. Last clockwise position is START. (Momentary position, spring loaded to return to ON/RUN). The Operators manual has more details.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back