Got it Home

super99

Hooked on to the gooseneck trailer, picked up a friend and drove to Mt Pleasant. Paid for the 1655 and after some difficulty got it loaded and tied down. Stopped at Pizza Ranch for lunch and came home. Got it unloaded and inside the shed and took Roger home. I’m done for today
IMG_2212.jpeg

I posted the picture from my I Phone. When selecting the picture, Click on the bottom right of the page on the phone and select smallest picture size and the click add at the top to post the picture. When the picture comes up on YT there was a full screen option. I clicked it and made the picture larger. Hope this helps somebody. Chris

I posted the picture from my I Phone. When selecting the picture, Click on the bottom right of the page on the phone and select smallest picture size and the click add at the top to post the picture. When the picture comes up on YT there was a full screen option. I clicked it and made the picture larger. Hope this helps somebody. Chris
Nice tractor, Super99.

Pictures that size make my head hurt trying to see them. Like looking at pictures on a phone I don't do that either without expanding them and this didn't expand for me by the method I tried.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back