Got to meet a couple YT guys at the Threshermans show in

J Hamilton

I was able to meet up with Tgrasher, who I actually met earlier this spring and DPittmann. We had a good time talking in the sawmill where I help with the show. I seen Rodney51Cub in passing several times. Hi Rodney! Like always you got some great pics. We had around 1,070 tractors and equipment registered at the show this year. Pictured left to right is Tgrasher, me J Hamilton and DPittmann. Hope to see you guys at the next show
cvphoto98394.jpg

I stopped by the sawmill and talked to another guy sorry I missed you guys it was a nice show I hung out wit Mark Berkel Crawler mike Steven Walter's several Keith's and alot of others had a great time

Probably one of the times I went for food or something to drink lol. Too bad I missed you, maybe next show we can try to plan a meeting time for whoever can meet. It's nice to get to meet guys we talk to on here

Mr. Hamilton - did you ever know a man named Gerald Fink? He used to spend a lot of time with the Threshermen. I think he worked more around the little train. Gerald passed away a few years ago.

It was a pleasure to meet and visit with you guys for a while. Met a bunch of new friends this year including a couple from Georgia which is an indicator of how big the show is. Ill be back next year with four Molines if the Lord is willing and I can get em started. DP

It was nice to meet you too. I'll be looking for you next year. If those Molines won't start me or Tgrasher would be glad to give you a pull start with a Case! Lol

I was impressed with your Molines, as to how well you restored them and the complexity of the machines themselves. They looked like a fun tractor to drive and the buddy seat on the one was well done.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back